Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs and Podcasts won't download to my phone

I recently tried to download all of a Podcast series (Welcome To Nightvale, if anybody would like to know). I hadn't used Podcasts in a while. I downloaded several of the first episodes and had no problem, but when I attempted to download the next one it just.. Refused to download. It kind of sat on the download screen for ages, making no progress. I cancelled the download and restarted it again to no effect. I've done this about several times and it won't download!

I'm also having this problem with music. I recently bought two songs - the one I bought a couple days ago was shown on my downloads list but was still not making any progress and the one I bought most recently (10 minutes ago) was not on my downloads list at all. Both were in my recent purchases.

Any help would be absolutely great as I love listening to music and Podcasts each morning on my daily commute and this problem is really bothering me. Thank you

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 11:37 PM

There are no replies.

Songs and Podcasts won't download to my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.