Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I was sharing the iMovie video to youtube, my computer(MacBook Air OS X VERSION 10.9.5) kept saying "Invalid username or password." I am sure that i typed in the correct password and username for Google. Can anyone help me with this question?

When I was sharing the iMovie video to youtube, my computer(MacBook Air OS X VERSION 10.9.5) kept saying "Invalid username or password." I am sure that I typed in the correct password and username for Google. Can anyone help me with this question? This is my first time posting youtube video on iMovie so i am not sure if this happens because my system is not the newest or it's just other problems.

Thank you for answering my question!

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 11:09 PM

There are no replies.

When I was sharing the iMovie video to youtube, my computer(MacBook Air OS X VERSION 10.9.5) kept saying "Invalid username or password." I am sure that i typed in the correct password and username for Google. Can anyone help me with this question?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.