Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Mini

Hello . I bought iPad mini 16 GB space grey. By mistake I bought the account from iCloud. And the man from whom I bought the account , he changed the password and now the iPad asks for an activation code. But I do not know the password. Please help.

<Email Edited by Host>

iPad Mini, iOS 8, null

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 3:30 AM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2015 3:42 AM in response to Nikitat7871

What do you mean 'bought the account from iCloud' ? Accounts can't be bought and sold.

If you've bought a used iPad and it's still linked to the previous owner's account and it's on the activation screen then you will have to contact the previous owner and ask him to remove the iPad from that account : Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account - Apple Support.

Neither Apple, nor anybody on these user forums (you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple on here), will be able to remove the iPad from that account.

Ipad Mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.