Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6+ battery usage not showing after fully charge and restart

Guys, is there problem with may iPhone 6 plus?

About battery usage, after charge fully (100%) and so if I restart the iPhone betwen 100%-60% so the indicator battery usage wil blank (--), but if I do restart in 60% below so the indicator will not blank. I was already use it until 0% and recharge fully 100%, but nothing different. Any body can tell me how to fix it? Or maybe it is problem with the my IOS 8.3??

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 2:58 AM

5 replies

Jun 2, 2015 3:04 AM in response to agus.d78

agus.d78 wrote:

. I was already use it until 0% and recharge fully 100%, but nothing different.

Don't do that, as it will cause permanent damage to a lithium based battery.

A forced restart may help. Tap and hold the Home button and the On/Off buttons for approximately 15-20 seconds, until the Apple logo reappears. When the logo appears, release both buttons.

No content is affected by this procedure.

Jun 7, 2015 5:05 PM in response to agus.d78

If you are referring to the battery usage statistics in Settings, when you do a reset on the phone, it will reset that to where it will not display statistics until you charge the phone completely again. Continued resets will only result in the same thing, that is why you are seeing that. Also, when the device gets close to fully charged, then the battery indication will blank out until it is disconnected from the charger.

iphone 6+ battery usage not showing after fully charge and restart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.