Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't my imessage and FaceTime work?

Around a month ago my iMessages were not delivering on my iPad and I could not FaceTime. I did what Apple said and turned them both off, restarted the device and tried to turn them back on and this message appeared "Could not sign in. please check your network connection and try again" I tried again the next day and it happened again. My password and Apple ID is correct I even changed the password just in case. My internet connect is perfect full bars so, What should I do?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 4:20 AM

3 replies

Jun 3, 2015 5:43 AM in response to Stratelo19

Did you try a forced restart of the iPad? Sometimes that kick starts things. Hold down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen. After the iPad boots up, try to sign in again.

BTW, you internet connection really isn't the culprit. That is a generic error message that rarely means that the Internet connection is at fault.

Post back if you try the restart and let us know what happened.

Why won't my imessage and FaceTime work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.