Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Customer Support

My MacBook Pro was having difficulties showing the screen when I powered it on. I was finally able to get the screen to come on. When I was able to get ahold of an Apple Care technician After 20 minutes, he explained thatI needed to hold the command option R and the power. After completing this action I had a world spinning with a timer on it. The technicians explain that I needed to follow the steps and use a previous back up from my time capsule when there MacBook wasn't having any problems, basically using a previous date. So I chose May 29th, just. 2 days prior to my macbook issues. He instducted me to call back after the countdown was completed. I did as requested, staying in the phone on hold after the automated apple responses for 30 more minutes, at which time when my call cued then Apple Care hung up on me and never returned my call. I then proceeded to follow his steps and the restore took all night long. In the morning the restore was almost completed. I watched the rest of the restore then at the completion my MacBook restarted, and popes up with a circle with a line through it. Now here I am with a presentation for work that I need to give, my MacBook was working, and Apple Care disconnected my call. . At this point I have about 2 hours to figure this out, it's 8:08 EST. Please help me with my situation.

MacBook Pro, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 5:14 AM

There are no replies.

Customer Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.