Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No subscription button in the settings

Why can't I find the manage subscription button on my phone? I followed all the instructions correctly but still can't find my subscriptions button/tab.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 9:25 PM

I faced the same issue. I had deleted an APP without revoking its subscription. Meanwhile I changed countries. When I tried to manage subscriptions, I was not able to find the button to manage subscription.

I changed the region settings in Iphone ( Settings> Itunes & App Store> Apple ID>Country/Region) and changed the region back to the country where I had bought the subscription. Once I did that, the manage subscriptions button was visible.

Hope it Helps.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2015 9:25 PM in response to pedro d

I faced the same issue. I had deleted an APP without revoking its subscription. Meanwhile I changed countries. When I tried to manage subscriptions, I was not able to find the button to manage subscription.

I changed the region settings in Iphone ( Settings> Itunes & App Store> Apple ID>Country/Region) and changed the region back to the country where I had bought the subscription. Once I did that, the manage subscriptions button was visible.

Hope it Helps.

Jun 7, 2017 9:11 AM in response to albertfromflat rock

I have this issue as well. I checked it on my iPhone and my iPad, and the subscription option doesn't show. I can't change the Country/Region, because it says "You must spend your balance before you can change stores". What the crap? I can't cancel a subscription in order to upgrade to a better option. I'm trying to add security and protection to my iPhone, as I managed to somehow get malware on my iPhone, which allowed my AT&T account to be hacked while on a trip to Germany. They ordered themselves a warranty replacement on my account, AND UPGRADED my plan. So APPLE, HOW do I fix this, in order to add a security feature?

Jun 4, 2015 10:42 AM in response to xFireSoul

Hello there, xFireSoul.

Without being sure what instructions you may have followed already, the following Knowledge Base articles provides a great visual walk-through of where to locate and manage the subscriptions under your Apple ID:

Manage your auto-renewing subscriptions - Apple Support

Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. On your device, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID.
    If you're not signed in, sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.
  3. Tap View Apple ID.
    You might be asked to enter your password again.
    User uploaded file
  4. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
    User uploaded file
    If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
  5. Tap the subscription you want to manage.
  6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Auto-Renewal.
    User uploaded file

Auto-Renewal has to be turned from on to off to cancel a subscription. When you turn off Auto-Renewal, your subscription will cancel at the end of the current billing cycle.

If you are not seeing any subscriptions, but you are being billed for one (or more) you will want to reach out to the publisher or app developer directly. The information under "Contact the app developer" should help in this article:

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Kind Regards,

Pedro.

Jun 4, 2015 3:05 PM in response to xFireSoul

Hello again, xFireSoul.

Thank you for following up with more information in regard to your issue.

When there is no Subscription listed, that usually indicates you haven't subscribed to anything with the Apple ID that you are logged in with. Is it possible you may have another Apple ID?

To try and determine if you may have another Apple ID, the following article shows how:

How to find your Apple ID - Apple Support

Your Apple ID is the primary email address for your Apple ID account. It’s also the personal account that you use for everything you do with Apple including shop the iTunes & App Store, sign in to iCloud, use iMessage, and more. You only need one Apple ID. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing when you access purchased content or when you use certain Apple services.

If you forgot your Apple ID or aren't sure that you have one, follow these steps:

1. Go to My Apple ID and click Find your Apple ID.
  2. Enter your first name, last name, current email address, and any prior email addresses that you might have used as an Apple ID. If you find multiple IDs, choose the one that matches your current email address.
  3. If you find your Apple ID, follow the onscreen steps to access your account. You'll then need to reset your password and update it in your settings. If you remember your password, click Cancel and sign in to My Apple ID using your login information.

If you can’t find your Apple ID using the steps above, check the Apple ID already signed in to your Apple services. After you sign in to My Apple ID, you can update your Apple ID email address to make sure you won’t forget it.

If you find that you do not have an alternate Apple ID, but you have Subscribed to a service, you may still want to refer to the information for contacting the app developer/provider:

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Contact the app developer

If you see this issue again, contact the app developer for help:

1. Find the app in the App Store.
  2. Tap the app, then tap Reviews.
  3. Underneath App Store Customer Reviews, tap App Support.
    User uploaded file

Sincerely,

Pedro.

No subscription button in the settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.