Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 signal issue

Hi i've recently buyed my iPhone 6 16Gb. For this i've changed my sim card into a new nano sim with Vodafone. The phone works good for two months but after it start to show zero signal and i cannot make phone call or send sms, but 3g and 4g works. Sometimes it show "no signal" and i cannot do anything. If i extract the sim card and i put it into again, sometimes the signal come back, but after 10-15 minutes i have the same problem. I'm an apple customer from more then 6 years and i'm really disappointed about this...i'm having a lot of problem with this, i'm unreachable, and probably i have to buy another phone...what can i do? is there anyone that had the same problem? thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 7:49 AM

3 replies

Jun 2, 2015 8:13 AM in response to freddyngl

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on the phone.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

Since your iPhone 6 is still under warranty, I suggest to have it repaired or replaced by Apple.

iPhone 6 signal issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.