Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i change my cc info on itunes account?

Need help to update cc info on iTunes and can't remember how to do it- where do I go?

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 8:03 AM

2 replies

Jun 2, 2015 8:07 AM in response to camillefromtampa

On your computer's iTunes you should be able to edit your payment info by going into the Store > View Account menu option and logging into your account (on the current version of iTunes, iTunes 12, you can also click on your name towards the top right of iTunes and then clicking Account Info on the popup), and on your account's details page there should be a payment link.

Or you can do it on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch) by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store (Settings > Store on iOS 5 and below) and then tap on 'View Apple ID' on the popup and log into your account - that should also give you a payments link on your account's page.

Changing payment info : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

how do i change my cc info on itunes account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.