Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

panic: we are hanging here in iphone 5s with ios8.3 upgrade

background :

5s updated to 8.3 but got blue screen

Got support from apple on how to reset and restore from back up

Followed instructions and was working for one day. When I connected to another computer with iTunes and trusted it again crashed.

Rest few times and restore from last back up.

Suddenly it showed a crash dump screen with dump message saying there is no drive found for this platform.

Last line says

Panic: We are hanging here. .. / Unable to switch off the device and

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, ios 8.3 issue

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 9:38 PM

Hi Apple Support , I'm still having the issue after updating and restoring from the backup.

So I decided to do another factory reset and used the option of setting it up as a new IPhone.

Activated with my SIM card and setup from scratch. While setting up apps , it prompted to this device is eligible for Numbers apps.I downloaded and the phone restarted again.

I downloaded few other apps from my previous purchase and again the phone started showing blue screen and restart again.

Please help to fix the issue and I'm really fed up with this 8.3 . All these issues started only after I have first updated to 8.3

I have even called the tech support and was advised to do the same steps which I did.

Hope to hear from you soon.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2015 9:38 PM in response to Nathanesg

Hi Apple Support , I'm still having the issue after updating and restoring from the backup.

So I decided to do another factory reset and used the option of setting it up as a new IPhone.

Activated with my SIM card and setup from scratch. While setting up apps , it prompted to this device is eligible for Numbers apps.I downloaded and the phone restarted again.

I downloaded few other apps from my previous purchase and again the phone started showing blue screen and restart again.

Please help to fix the issue and I'm really fed up with this 8.3 . All these issues started only after I have first updated to 8.3

I have even called the tech support and was advised to do the same steps which I did.

Hope to hear from you soon.

panic: we are hanging here in iphone 5s with ios8.3 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.