Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Headphones customer service *****.

So I have owned my 400$ beats pros (Purchased brand new) for close to 3 months. I toss them in my gym bag(they should be able to handle that) and I have noticed a slight tear on the left ear cup. I contacted beats support and they let me know I was going to have to send them in(Lose my headphones for a couple weeks, I use them Everyday) also they let me know that there would probably be a charge for the repair on the garbage imitation leather cuff. the beats have a 1 year warranty and I know if this was aN apple product they would do whatever it would take to make sure the customer was satisfied.

SO to sum this up. Never buy beats, cheap quality and terrible customer service.

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 9:32 AM

Um, Beats IS an Apple product.

Damage is not covered by warranty. My very expensive Beats Studio HD headphones came with a protective case. I bet yours did, too. I would no more "toss" $300 headsets in my gym bag than I would toss my phone in my gym bag.

1 reply

Beats Headphones customer service *****.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.