Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using 2 iPhone's on 1 account

Dears,

I have a 2 iPhone's (6 and 4s). Both is on the one iCloud account. Everything was OK but recently on my iPhone (6) started to appear list of calls (answered and not answered) from the second phone (4s - using by my wife). It's doesn't happening in the other way (from 6 to 4s).

What do I have to "separate" this iPhone's? Handoff is disabled on iPhone 6. Create a second iCloud account is not a solution 🙂

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 7:46 AM

8 replies

Jun 2, 2015 12:16 PM in response to Rudegar

its disabled on both devices of course 😉

Maybe I forgot to mention that when someone call to my wife's iPhone, my phone did not call at all. After the phone call (on my wife's phone) when I go to "Telephone" on my iPhone, there is a number which my wife talked to.

Another example: I call to my wife. She didn't take that call. She got a notification that she has a missed call - that's obviously. But ... few minutes later (or less) on my phone-call list on my device, there are a two connections: first - my connection to wife's number and second, red font (missed call) my number! Kinda strange ... but I hope you understand what is going on.

It must be different solution on that, than register second iPhone on different AppleID especially that it didn't happen before :/

help guys ... it is very annoying

using 2 iPhone's on 1 account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.