Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete photos from iPhone 6

I'm trying to delete previously synced photos from my i phone 6 but I can't find a way to do it. Even unchecking the sync button doesn't do it.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, photos is not synced in itunes

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2015 8:35 AM

Hello sierra41,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to delete some photos off of your iPhone that were previously synced onto it from your computer. It sounds like you have already tried to remove them by removing the Sync Photos button, but did you select Apply in the bottom right hand corner of iTunes after to apply the changes?

The following article attached below also describes the process of deleting synced photos by albums. Please use it as a reference for removing these photos.

Sync photos to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in iTunes - Apple Support

Delete synced photos

1. In iTunes, locate and click on your device.
  2. Click Photos.
  3. Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
    To delete all synced photos, deselect "Sync Photos from" and, when asked, click "Remove photos."
  4. Click Apply.

Learn how to delete photos and video synced from iTunes when you can't access the originals.

Have a great day,

Joe

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2015 8:35 AM in response to sierra41

Hello sierra41,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to delete some photos off of your iPhone that were previously synced onto it from your computer. It sounds like you have already tried to remove them by removing the Sync Photos button, but did you select Apply in the bottom right hand corner of iTunes after to apply the changes?

The following article attached below also describes the process of deleting synced photos by albums. Please use it as a reference for removing these photos.

Sync photos to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in iTunes - Apple Support

Delete synced photos

1. In iTunes, locate and click on your device.
  2. Click Photos.
  3. Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
    To delete all synced photos, deselect "Sync Photos from" and, when asked, click "Remove photos."
  4. Click Apply.

Learn how to delete photos and video synced from iTunes when you can't access the originals.

Have a great day,

Joe

how do I delete photos from iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.