Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not activate my iphone because my phone can not access to activate server?

My phone was reseted itself suddenly and I lived this case twice before. I wonder what my iphone. And now I can not activate my iphone because my phone can not access to activate server

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 8:47 AM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2015 9:41 AM in response to zkykrgz

4 possible causes for that error message:

1] Activation server is actually down. Very rare occurrence, and of short duration when it

does happen. Solution - try again.

2] Your firewall and/or antivirus software are preventing the necessary connection. Solution -

temporarily disable your firewall and/or antivirus software until the activation completes.

3] computer being used for activation has been used to jailbreak an iOS device in the past.

Solution - use a different computer.

4] iPhone has been jailbroken. Google may provide some direction, but jailbreaks often prevent

updates from succeeding. Per Terms of Use for this forum, discussion of jailbroken iPhones is

prohibited.

I can not activate my iphone because my phone can not access to activate server?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.