Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iCloud won't let me sign in, even tho I've just change my password so i know its right

just changed my password the yesterday, got a new phone today and went to set it all up and iCloud wouldn't let me sign in so after all the attempts and looking up. i just changed my password again so id know it right and it still won't let me know in, it keeps saying error connecting to icloud on all my devices.

can anyone help????

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 8:47 AM

1 reply

Jun 4, 2015 8:58 AM in response to jackpinkney

Howdy jackpinkney,

If I understand correctly you are unable to sign into iCloud on any of your devices and/or computers because of this error. If it happens on another network as well, I would reach out to iCloud support with this link:

iCloud - Contact Support

If you can on another network then I would check to see if your home network is setup with the recommended settings for iOS devices using this article:

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

Sterling

my iCloud won't let me sign in, even tho I've just change my password so i know its right

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.