Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth cuts out - iPhone 6; AT&T

I have had my iPhone since 11/2014. I had all of the connection issues with my car that everyone seemed to have, but in addition to that, I am having issues that I can best describe as just weak Bluetooth connectivity. I have Jaybird Blue Buds and with the BT receiver in my right ear, and my phone on the treadmill display i turned my head slightly to the right and the headphones cut out. If I have it in an armband, on my right arm just below the BT transponder, it will cut out with barely any movement. I tried all of the same things with my Samsung S5 and had zero issues. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, what have you done to resolve? If not, is there any chance that I am going to be able to get them to fix/replace it, or is it going to be one of those "we can't make it happen so it doesn't exist" trips to the Apple store?

Thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 9:20 AM

There are no replies.

Bluetooth cuts out - iPhone 6; AT&T

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.