Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mom put to wrong email and password on i cloud i want to back it up what should i do

it is a i phone 4 i want to back it up but mom put the wrong email and password what can i do

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 11:48 AM

2 replies

Jun 4, 2015 11:49 AM in response to lupe15

Greetings lupe15,

It is not quite clear what has gone wrong with making a backup of your iPhone, but let's see what we can do to get you back on the road.

If you are unable to back up your iPhone to iCloud for any reason, you also have the alternative of of using iTunes on your computer to back up the iPhone. See this article for how to do this -

About backups in iCloud and iTunes - Apple Support

You may also want to change the iCloud account in use on the phone so that further iCloud backups are possible. See this article -

Sign in with a different Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well,

Brett L

mom put to wrong email and password on i cloud i want to back it up what should i do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.