Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my itunes shows that iphone in recovery mode but my iphone screen shows nothing on it

My iphone 6 turns off by itself and wont turn on and if i connect it to via itunes, itunes detects it in recovery mode. However there is nothing on my iphone screen. It still looked like its turned off.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 10:58 AM

3 replies

Jun 4, 2015 11:14 AM in response to kesh888

Hello kesh888,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the screen on the iPhone is black. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Get help with the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you see a solid color screen (black, white or blue)

1. Plug in your device to a power source. If you see the low-battery screen when you plug in, let your device charge for at least 10 minutes (20 minutes for iPad) before using it.
  2. Reset your device while it's plugged in.
  3. If resetting doesn’t fix the issue, restore your device.
  4. If you still see the issue after you restore, contact Apple Support.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

my itunes shows that iphone in recovery mode but my iphone screen shows nothing on it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.