Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't Hotmail/Safari let me send emails to just one of my contacts? He reaches me but even using REPLY fails to get back to him. Thoughts?

Why won't Hotmail/Safari let me send emails to just one of my contacts? He reaches me but even using REPLY fails to get back to him. Thoughts?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 11:04 AM

5 replies

Jun 8, 2015 9:19 AM in response to Eric Root

Thanks Eric - I do have a second account - non- Hotmail - which I use for business. He can receive my messages this way as normal - but it's exceedingly inconvenient and I am intrigued as to why this one Hotmail contact of mine is experiencing this difficulty. All my other contacts can receive my Hotmail messages without problem. Thanks for any further suggestions you might be able to make. Your help much appreciated.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.