Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sending email using iCloud

PC Operating System 7. iCloud email account worked fine in conjunction with my Comcast email address on Outlook 2010. Now iCloud receives mail but will not send. Meanwhile, my iPad and iPhone work fine. I never used or even set up the iCloud predecessor systems such as .me. Is there a fix or work-around?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 1:01 PM

1 reply

Jun 4, 2015 11:57 AM in response to lazofromboca raton

Hello Lazo,

From your post it sounds like you have your iCloud account setup in Outlook 2010, but it suddenly will not send whereas your iOS devices are able to send and receive without issue. I would use this section of the following article about troubleshooting iCloud services with Outlook:

Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows

If you can't send or receive mail

If you can't send or receive messages with your iCloud email address, follow these steps:

1. Make sure you can send and receive email from iCloud.com and your iOS device.
  2. Close Outlook.
  3. Sign out of iCloud for Windows, and then sign back in.
  4. Restart Outlook.

If you still can't send or receive mail, you can get more help with Outlook or contact us.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

Sending email using iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.