Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

From time to time my macbook stops charing and resumes sometimes in a couple of minutes but mostly after hours or days.

Its really strange and inconstant but I cant find out why it stops charging. I've taken it to a mac store and they've say that both the battery and the charger are fine and theirs no other problem with computer, they've even cleaned the inside of the comp to see if their was any dust or other rubbish, but that wasn't it and they don't know else it can be. I've also bought a anti static brush to see if i cleaned the magsafe connection it would help, but no luck. Does any one have any thoughts?

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 2:13 PM

3 replies

Jul 2, 2015 8:15 AM in response to Kappy

Kappy, tks for the response but thats not the case, the thing is that the computer stops charging period it doesn't resume. For instance, if my battery is at 10% and I decide the charge it so the comp wont die it wont recharge (not for a couple of hours or even days), even though there is no apparent problem with the battery ou charger. I've just checked my battery usage is at 92%.

From time to time my macbook stops charing and resumes sometimes in a couple of minutes but mostly after hours or days.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.