Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't move my files between my iPhone4 and my Pc!

There is absolutely NO instructions of how to do that! I'm so dissapointed of my new phone! I don't just use my phone for making calls! I like to listen to MY music and MY books and I want to move my pictures to my laptop! I have been searching the webb for some help and I find that Itunes is very much hated. My children told me not to by this phone and my answer to them was that I wanted a good quality product! Well well, it doesn't feel so now.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 1:57 PM

3 replies

Jun 2, 2015 2:01 PM in response to Rudolfsan

Music and books would by synced to the iPhone from the computer via iTunes. Moving pictures from the iPhone to the laptop is done by importing the photos with whatever photo utility your computer OS is using. Since you do not indicate what computer OS you are using, it is hard to tell.

See this support document about syncing content to the iPhone: Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

See this support document for importing photos from the iPhone to the computer: Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

Jun 3, 2015 3:21 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Hi Chris! I'm not sure about my computer IOS but it's brand new with windows 8,1 and x64 op. system. I hope this is the info you need to help me some more! Thank you very very much!

I still don't understand why Apple do not give me, as a new customer, what I need to start! It feels like I've been given a part that belongs to a space-ship..... I have never in my whole life (55) been clueless with a new technichal product!

Jun 3, 2015 12:26 PM in response to Rudolfsan

Well, you have identified your computer OS, Windows 8.1. The information I provided will take care of the issues you first identified. You might also want to take a look at this User Guide. http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

You can also take a look at this online support piece for the iPhone from the Support section. It contains links to answer many questions as you get to a particular part of the guide. http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/

I can't move my files between my iPhone4 and my Pc!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.