Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

certain emails go to junk

Certain emails always go to junk. I have them on my contact list, have moved them, did everythig that I could and yet everyday they are in junk. I don't have a thumbs up icon; when I am in junk and highlight an email, the thumbs down remains. The only way I can get a thumbs up is to click on the thumbs down, but that is saying that the email is junk. it is very frustrating as these don't appear on my mini, so I have to go to the computer to find these emails. Any help appreciated.

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 2:43 PM

When an email is put in the Junk folder without being marked in brown, it means it arrived with a Junk flag put there by your email server/provider. Log into your provider's website mail account and mark it as Not Junk there and add the sender's address to the address book maintained by the provider.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2015 2:43 PM in response to stadid

When an email is put in the Junk folder without being marked in brown, it means it arrived with a Junk flag put there by your email server/provider. Log into your provider's website mail account and mark it as Not Junk there and add the sender's address to the address book maintained by the provider.

certain emails go to junk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.