Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messages won't send, audio and text

hi

iv just had a new iPad Air 2, I got it 2days ago.

I Tried today to send messages, at first it was working, I could send and receive text, but then I tried to send an audio (voice) message, when I press send it just disappears, then the text messages stopped working.

I Have switched the iPad on and off, done a hard reset, and force closed the messages app. I have also reset all settings. sometimes i can send text, other times it doesn't work, but I can not send audio at all, and I can not playback the audio I have recorded before I press send.

any advice would be much appreciated

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 12:12 PM

1 reply

Jun 4, 2015 11:49 AM in response to Shell89

Hello ,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I see that you're running into some issues with Messages where you cannot send audio messages, as well as SMS or iMessages. To troubleshoot this issue I'd like you to please follow through the steps in the article below.

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a good one,

Alex H.

Messages won't send, audio and text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.