Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I play Keynote slide show on apple tv

First time I'm using Keynote (or any kind of slide presentation) for my Mom's 90th birthday party and when I click on Computers via my Apple TV, screen tells me to access my iTunes Library, but Keynote isn't in my iTunes Library and I don't know how, or even if, I can get it open through my iTunes Library. Any help out there? Mom's 90th is on Sunday so would appreciate help soonest. Thanks, Edie P.

Apple TV

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2015 12:34 PM

Greetings Edieplummer,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to mirror the Mac screen to an Apple TV. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Use AirPlay to see your Mac screen on an HDTV - Apple Support

To start using an AirPlay display:

Click the AirPlay icon User uploaded file in the menu bar, then choose the name of an Apple TV under "Connect To AirPlay Display." The icon is blue when your Mac is using an AirPlay display.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Mario

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2015 12:34 PM in response to Edieplummer

Greetings Edieplummer,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to mirror the Mac screen to an Apple TV. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Use AirPlay to see your Mac screen on an HDTV - Apple Support

To start using an AirPlay display:

Click the AirPlay icon User uploaded file in the menu bar, then choose the name of an Apple TV under "Connect To AirPlay Display." The icon is blue when your Mac is using an AirPlay display.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Mario

Jun 8, 2015 7:45 PM in response to mario49

Thanks so much for your assistance - I was able to "mirror" my slide show on my television and it was a big hit. I did have problems getting the music to play on my TV; for some reason it played on my Mac but wouldn't come through on the TV. After a really ugly temper tantrum and some paper throwing by me my nephew found the solution: take the TV off "mute"! Gotta love the Apple Community - you're always there when I need you.

how do I play Keynote slide show on apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.