Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I gave my iPhone 5s to authorized service center for resolving the problem of battery drain.. when i gave them my phone was is working condition.. they call me and said "Sir collect you phone" when visited they said that sir your phone is dead

I gave my iPhone 5s to authorized service center for resolving the problem of battery drain.. when i gave them my phone was is working condition.. they call me and said "Sir collect you phone" when visited they said that sir your phone is dead and we can't resolve this and bla bla reasons .. at last they that the motherboard serial number is not matching with your mobile serial number..

Now my phone is stuck at iTunes logo and tried to restore while restoring process phone restarts with a blue screen...

when i said them that give my phone in running condition as i gave you .. they said we can't fix it... its dead now..

Now what to do ??

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 1:55 PM

6 replies

Jun 2, 2015 7:12 PM in response to imobl

i purchased the phone from a local retailer a mobile shop Udaipur, India,

i took the phone to the authorized service center in Udaipur, India

the manager said that we can't help you in this matter and we are not responsible for this... when i said them i updated it 8.1 to 8.3 using itunes that time itunes didn't showed any error ... there reply was the same "We can't do anything take you phone.."

now i don't have access to my phone showin iTunes logo .. i tried all the things but still the same problem

MODEL IPHONE 5S GRAY 16GB MM

Jun 3, 2015 4:20 AM in response to mukeshfromudaipur

Sounds like you purchased a grey market iPhone - one meant to be

sold in a country other than India. If that is the case, the warranty is

valid only in the country where the iPhone was originally sold and

Apple India will not touch that iPhone even for money.

Take it back to the shop where you bought it - they sold you an iPhone

that cannot be serviced in India.

I gave my iPhone 5s to authorized service center for resolving the problem of battery drain.. when i gave them my phone was is working condition.. they call me and said "Sir collect you phone" when visited they said that sir your phone is dead

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.