Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing font list in Pages

Please Help!!!

User of OSX Yosemite 10.10.3, I can't find my entire font list on old and new documents in Pages 5.5.3!

I have restart it a couple of times, restart my Macbook... nothing works!

When I open a new document, it only shows me the following fonts: Helvetica, Helvetica New and New Times.

When I open an existing Microsoft Word document, (guessing that the Word document was created in the font " CALIBRI") the Pages document will be in Calibri (one of my installed fonts) and in the dropdown list I only have Helvetica, Helvetica New, New Times and Calibri. But all the others are still missing!

For info: my installed fonts are in .ttf and a few in .otf.

Thanks in advance for your helps.

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 2:47 PM

4 replies

Jun 2, 2015 3:08 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

Tom Gewecke wrote:

StephW74 wrote:

When I highlight my text and double-click on a font in that list, it change the font of the part I have highlighted only.

That is normal behavior, except you should not have to double-click, just selecting the font in the list should change the highlighted text.

If you start a new doc, can you not set the font in the Show Fonts list and type as much as you want using it, and have its name appear in the drop down list on the page?

Missing font list in Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.