Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes stole my ablum covers when i plugged in my Ipod

I got a new PC today and when i got my itunes downloaded and plugged in my ipod Itunes auto synced everything, which i didnt mind until i looked at my library to see theres no cover art on my albums. its strange because when i got to my ipod theres no cover art but when its plugged in and i go to my device on Itunes i can see the cover art there.

basically is there any way to return in back to normal!?

iPod touch, iOS 7

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 2:30 PM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2015 5:01 PM in response to TEEM ROKIT

Copy your library from your old computer. In most cases all that is required is to copy the entire iTunes folder from the user's music folder on the old computer into the user's music folder on the new one. This assumes that the iTunes folder contains the media folder, and the media folder contains all of the media connected to the library. Copying the iTunes Media folder alone is not enough. You should not need to import media into a migrated library, it should open showing all of your content. If your library wasn't in the correct shape to start with there may be problems with broken links, but the content ought to be visible. In rare cases the library could suffer the issue described inEmpty/corrupt iTunes library after upgrade/crash.

See Make a split library portable for advice if your library wasn't in the standard layout on your old computer.

tt2

Itunes stole my ablum covers when i plugged in my Ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.