Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get out of mexican iTunes store?

ok. So I was on Facebook a minute or two ago and I went onto diply.com ( or some other page) and it asked me if I wanted to listen to a song. I clicked yes and it sent me to The iTunes store. Although When I got to the iTunes store, it told me that the song I was looking for was only available in the mexican store, so I changed from the American store to the mexican store. Little did I know that it would be stuck on the Mexican store. How can I get out of the Mexican store? I already tried going to setting and changing the language and region but it was already on 'American' and 'USA'. I tried turning my iPad off all the way too ( by holding the lock button for ~3 sec ) that didnt work either.

all of the songs on the iTunes store are $15? Does that have to do with the Mexican store? Last time I checked, all of the songs were only 1.00 more or less. Anyone can help me? Thanks

iPad Air

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 5:23 PM

Click here and follow the instructions to change the iTunes Store country.

(128231)

3 replies

Jun 2, 2015 5:38 PM in response to 1questionIneedtoknow

UPdate: I don't know if it's a bug or something but now it won't even let me type in the sign in code. And when I tried to go to the other iTunes app (The pinkish orange one) just ot listen to the radio, it just opened with a page that said get music from iTunes store and then it said can not connect to iTunes store. I really don't know what is happening

how do I get out of mexican iTunes store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.