Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This movie can be played only on displays that support HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).

Alright the short backstory is last night I was watching some "gravity falls" (downloaded from iTunes legally) on my mac mini with my family. Turned it off like normal and now the next day it says it can't play this video and this message pops up....!

Problem: This movie can be played only on displays that support HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)......

What i've tried: I have not moved any cords, my iTunes is updated to the current version, I've restarted my computer twice and shut it down completely once, unplugged replugged everything i can think of, changed resolution to every setting...... sigh gasp cough....

Anyways Like I said i've played these episodes just the night before on the same monitor, the same mac mini, with the same cords... Any help other forums don't have much to offer.

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 4:33 PM

There are no replies.

This movie can be played only on displays that support HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.