Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 6 which I am trying to connect to my Mac via the apple cable. Every time I connect the phone it beeps repeatedly as if it connects for a second then loses the connection then connects again, it continues beeping but will not connect.

I have an iPhone 6 which I am trying to connect to my Mac via the apple cable. Every time I connect the phone it beeps repeatedly as if it connects for a second then loses the connection then connects again, it continues beeping but will not connect.

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 6:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 6:42 PM

Could be a bad cable, could be a bad USB port, could be a bad lightning port.

Start by examining the lightning port with a strong light and a magnifier for any lint of other debris. Then, try a different cable. Try a different USB port.

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.