Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Rear Camera won't focus iPhone 6 Plus

HI guys,

My iPhone has a problem that its rear camera won't focus at all. However, i already tried every solution suggested in this community, of course, the problem still here.

The last method is to have a service from Apple. Here is the problem.

I bought my iPhone in Thailand (where i live) in third party shop. All I get from this shop is a brand new iPhone6Plus with its box(sealed).

but the phone is from US, which cannot get a service in Thailand, because Thailand doesn't have an official apple store.

So, i asked US Apple Staff how to sort this thing out. He said i can go to anywhere in the world that has an Apple Store.

However, I went to HK to fix my phone. They said that i need a receipt to get a service. They fear that the iphone i bring along is stolen one.

The question is, can i bring a phone with its box to get a service there? because the stolen device shouldn't have its box right?

or i have to use this phone without rear camera forever??

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 8:43 PM

There are no replies.

My Rear Camera won't focus iPhone 6 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.