Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OSX on External Drive syncing to new drive?

I thought my Macbook Pro 13" mid 2012 died a few weeks ago. I successfully diagnosed it as merely being a dead harddrive cable. I finally installed the new cable, but Macbooks continue to drive me crazy. As a PC user, so many things drive me nuts, ie not being able to format a new harddrive unless its already formatted for Mac.

However, in this case, I have the old HD in an external drive. I have a new copy of OSX on a SSD. Everything is up and running and am now trying to return the files to the laptop. However, try as I might, I cannot find the Chrome bookmarks.

I have seen: Macintosh HD/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Bookmarks

However, my harddrive does not have the "Application Support" drive. I've enabled hidden folders, and still can't see it. What am I missing here??

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 7:56 PM

There are no replies.

OSX on External Drive syncing to new drive?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.