Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Random reset white screen on iphone 6!

I've owned my iPhone 6 since last september and there had been no problems really. After a few months I did have the problem of it just freezing on me and showing the white screen with the black apple logo in the middle. it popped up randomly for a few seconds and then itll disappear. then i would just have to unlock my phone again and all would work just fine. It only happened very rarely so I thought nothing of it. But lately is has been starting to become more of a problem....Im just casually using my phone and opening or either browing on an app but then the screen freezes and the white screen would take over again. I think its happened at least 2-3 times last month. It just happened again as I was just browsing facebook. Now I am reallu concerned and would like some help so I'm hoping this post can help me! Also my phone is on the lastest ios 8.3

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 8:53 PM

4 replies

Jun 13, 2015 1:30 AM in response to Brett L

I contacted apple support and was helped through the chat. They helped me and told me to back up my phone and to restore it through itunes on my computer. I did that and sent in a diagnostics and they said everything looked fine. My phone started working like normal again but after a day or 2 my phone randomly reset itself when I was browsing on safari. The white screen came on but lasted a little longer than normal but then it disappeared again. I was able to unlock and use my phone like normal again. a few days later (today) I was in the middle of sending a facebook message to a friend through the messenger app. I was typing some texts when all of a sudden my phone randomly reseted again! I do not know why this is still happening even after going through about 2-3 hours of help from the apple support chat.

Random reset white screen on iphone 6!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.