Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s turned off and now wont turn back on please help

today I got my new iPhone 5S, it came with iOS 8.3 and everything has been working fine all day until now, I was watching snapchat stories when the screen randomly went black. I thought it just crashed or my phone decided to restart but it wouldnt turn back on no matter what. I tried holding home and power button together for like a minute, I tried holding all buttons for like a minute and nothing works. When I plug it into a power source it turns on and the apple logo appears for about a second then it goes to a blank screen and stays there forever, Ive already left it plugged in for about 15 minutes and it just stays on the black screen.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 7:35 PM

1 reply

Jun 4, 2015 2:24 PM in response to danielrivera

Hello, danielrivera.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you iPhone will not power on and your display is black. I also see you have tried troubleshooting this issue with no resolution. There are just a couple more that I could recommend in the article below, including the section What to do next.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on

Cheers,

Jason H.

iPhone 5s turned off and now wont turn back on please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.