Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When does the summer educational pricing for Apple start(2015)?

I'm a college freshman in the fall planning on buying a MacBook Pro and I am wondering when the summer educational discount comes out? I'm not talking about the all year round $100 off. I'm talking about the $100 dollars off along with a $100 Apple Store gift card. I've noticed that the past two years it has started on the first Tuesday of July. (2013 being on July 2nd and 2014 being on July 1st) But this year the calendar would technically push it to the 7th (the first Tuesday of July) which would push the whole entire thing back one week. I'm trying to get it as soon as possible with this discount. Does anyone know when it comes out? Maybe June 30, July 7th or some other day I'm missing? Thanks in advance!

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 8:28 PM

3 replies

Jun 3, 2015 12:02 AM in response to beenjamin4days

Hi beenjamin4days,

Although I can't say for sure, I would imagine your estimations are probably correct. However it will be just a matter of waiting and seeing, unless you can speak to somebody at Apple who could let you in on some more information.

Those free gift cards come in handy. I got a HP Wireless Printer for £10.00 here in the UK thanks to Apple Education Promotions, as well as my £65.00 App Store Credit!

Good luck 🙂

When does the summer educational pricing for Apple start(2015)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.