Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Won't Sync to iTunes and iPhoto

Whenever I sync my iPhone 5 with iOS 8.3 to my MacBook Air, with recently updated software, via USB, it charges perfectly fine, but is not recognized by iTunes or iPhoto. The device icon doesn't appear on iTunes and I cannot sync it by going to File then Devices. This started happening shortly before I downloaded OS X Yosemite. I've restarted my phone multiple times as well as de-authorized and authorized iTunes repeatedly. My iPhone trusts my computer, but it just won't sync. I tried my phone on my Dad's computer with the same software I have, but I had the same results, (I have his shared library and my iPhone also trusts his computer). Not sure if I can even restore my phone now without starting from square one. No idea what to do.

iPhone 5, iOS 8

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 10:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 10:57 PM

Go to support.appple.com/ht203979. Also make sure iTunes is updated to the latest version.

2 replies

iPhone Won't Sync to iTunes and iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.