Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to transfer my music from my iphone 6plus to my itunes OS 12.1.2 in laptop but the options under DEVICES are not available (sync, transfer purchases, backup, and restore from backup).

I am trying to transfer my music from my iphone 6plus to my itunes OS 12.1.2 in laptop but the options under DEVICES are not available (sync, transfer purchases, backup, and restore from backup). i love my iphone but i hate how they complicate things. What Shall I do?

User uploaded file

iPhone 6 Plus, Windows 8, null

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 2:09 AM

2 replies

Jun 3, 2015 12:04 PM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

Hi Jimzgoldfinch,

I am not subscribed to match and i purchased all the songs from iTunes. All the songs in my phone are iTunes purchased but i want to sync it all in my laptop so i will not lose them. My husband purchased a lot of country music last year and we never sync it to his laptop and we dont know how he lose them all.

I am trying to transfer my music from my iphone 6plus to my itunes OS 12.1.2 in laptop but the options under DEVICES are not available (sync, transfer purchases, backup, and restore from backup).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.