Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore the deleted videos in iPad without backup?

HI,

This is Guhan from Chennai. I am having iPad model no A1548.My version is 8.3 . I will be taking very important videos in my iPad . Unfortunately my iPad got reseted. My last backup is on 22nd May. I took the video on 29th may. It got deleted. Pls help me and give me a solution. It is my life and very important videos. Pls help me and send a solution soon . Thanks Guhan.

<Edited by Host>

iPad 2, iOS 8.3, Model no A1548

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 9:35 PM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2015 9:40 PM in response to GUHAN THAMILMANI

First of all, you should never post personal information on a public forum. I will ask the Hosts to edit your personal info.

If your device was erased and the information was not backed up prior to it being erased, then the data is gone. Sorry, but it was erased, correct? Not manually deleted and put into the Trash, correct? If it was erased, then it is gone.

Sorry,

GB

How can I restore the deleted videos in iPad without backup?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.