Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I quit FCP while in angle editor. Now I cannot get multicam back in timeline

Normally, to return to the multicam clip timeline from the angle editor one would click the left arrow of the timeline "breadcrumb". I closed FCP X while in the angle editor. The left arrow is no longer active after relaunching FCP. Now I can't find the way back to the multicam timeline.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 1:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 1:31 AM

ASsuming you edited it into a project, it should be in the projects section of the event. You could also look in the Projects library smart collection.

2 replies

Jun 3, 2015 11:46 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

Dah! I've fought this problem for a long time on prior projects. Double clicking the project never occurred to me. I always restarted a project from scratch to work around this issue.

I find the main difficulty with solving issues that have a really simple solution is that they are not necessarily intuitive and it is hard to define the issue in order to find the solution in the help manual, if it is even there.

Thank you, Tom. I'll never again have to waste hours.

I quit FCP while in angle editor. Now I cannot get multicam back in timeline

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.