Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Output slider cannot be adjusted

Hi everyone,

I am trying to mix my first song and I have discovered that the Output slider cannot be adjusted. When I try to adjust it and pull it downwards for example it springs back to exactly the same place it was before. Does anyone know why this is happening? And how I can fix it? It was working fine before and I have not changed any settings or anything else recently that might have caused this issue.

Any tips would be gratefully received.

Many thanks.

iMac

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 2:29 AM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2015 12:46 PM in response to Jamiesroom

You might have some Volume Automation on the Output Channel Strip.

Make the Track for the Output Channel Strip visible in the Tracks Window, by using the menu command "Track ➤ Show Output Track"

Click on the "Show Automation Button in the Tracks' Window's Menu Bar and see if there is an automation curve on the Output Track

User uploaded file

Or you can disable Automation of the Output Channel Strip by clicking on the Power Button of the Automation Mode Button

User uploaded file

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

My Output slider cannot be adjusted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.