Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LCD iphone 6 turn off

Hi All,

I dont know what happened to my Iphone 6 16GB, it slowly turn of itself. Before that happened, firstly the LCD turn to stripped off and it gently shut down and wont turn on, i've tried to reboot manually several times but ain't work.

Does anyone have the same issues?

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 2:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 2:51 AM

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on device.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

If this will not help take your iPhone to the Apple Store for further diagnostics. This may be hardware issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2015 2:51 AM in response to juanchandra

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on device.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

If this will not help take your iPhone to the Apple Store for further diagnostics. This may be hardware issue.

LCD iphone 6 turn off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.