Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If my screen has came out of its shell and I have had the devise for over 1 year what can I do

i hace got an iPhone 5 c and I got in December 2015 it's pay as you go and the screen is coming out of the shell at the top of I was to take it into the Apple shop what would be done, would they replace my handset?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 4:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 5:32 AM

If it is out of warranty, there would be a repair fee. But sure, take it in to Apple and they can examine it at tell you what they can do. In the worst case scenario, they could just offer you an out of warranty replacement ($269 in the USA) and you would just swap out your whole phone for a replacement device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2015 5:32 AM in response to Sacha123david

If it is out of warranty, there would be a repair fee. But sure, take it in to Apple and they can examine it at tell you what they can do. In the worst case scenario, they could just offer you an out of warranty replacement ($269 in the USA) and you would just swap out your whole phone for a replacement device.

If my screen has came out of its shell and I have had the devise for over 1 year what can I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.