Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video from icloud

I sent my holiday photos and video from my iphone to icloud to allow more space. On returning home I was able to retrieve all my photographs, BUT I can see my video on my phone in cloud, it shows up as an activity and also a shared album, but on my imac I can not see it and I seem unable to download it onto my imac. Can anyone help me? When I select and go to save video it just goes to 'preparing' but then does nothing. Thank you

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 6:32 AM

2 replies

Jun 3, 2015 7:18 AM in response to KiltedTim

I went to share, selected all my photos, plus the video and sent them to a folder on icloud sharing. When I arrived home I saw them on icloud on my phone then saved them to my imac in iphoto, but the video will not save. It just keeps coming up preparing, but nothing happens. As I said on my phone I can see the video in both the shared folder plus as an activity, but on my imac, on icloud, I can only see the 1 photograph which is left in that folder and not the video

Video from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.