Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is itunes e-gift card questions

hello, im planning to buy a e-gift card for my friend, my appstore is set to philippines, is there an e-gift card for philippine appstore? also is (e-)gift cards country specific? thanks.

iPhone 4 (8GB)

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 9:35 AM

All gifts (music, apps etc.), and gift cards, are country-specific - they can only be redeemed and used in their country of issue.

As far as I am aware gift cards are not available for the Philippines store. If you are also in the Philippines then you should be able to gift items, and possibly an amount, from your account : Send iTunes Gifts - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2015 9:35 AM in response to Xenovir

All gifts (music, apps etc.), and gift cards, are country-specific - they can only be redeemed and used in their country of issue.

As far as I am aware gift cards are not available for the Philippines store. If you are also in the Philippines then you should be able to gift items, and possibly an amount, from your account : Send iTunes Gifts - Apple Support

is itunes e-gift card questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.