Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats won't stay paired to iphone 6+

i have tried a couple of things I've read on here... Nothing has worked. Beats do connect but as soon as any noise happens they unpair. Please help!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 8:49 AM

11 replies

Jun 4, 2015 12:59 AM in response to anypats

I Have the Beats Studio wireless. I have tried resetting beats. Tried restarting phone. Tried resetting network setting on my phone. I paired my phone to Uconnect in my 2012 Jeep Wrangler tonight but when I played music it sounded like a bad radio station with a lot of hissing noise in the background. I have also tried the "forget this device" option.

Thanks for replying. I'm out of ideas.

Jan 6, 2016 9:37 PM in response to PoorPelly

Yes, it CAN BE FIXED!!! 🙂

My iphone 6+ OS9.2 would cut out if i changed song and finally stopped receiving Bluetooth signal from phone.

I tried what poster "NOBIGDEAL" recomended, but without success. I then did what another recomnended: plugged in the USB cord connecting my Beats and computer.Going to the beats website and downloaded latest; it will ask you to "RENAME IT", follow exactly what they say. I wud recommend disabling your computer's Bluetooth (at some point), as it will try to pair with your phone and that MAY BE a contributing factor to this whole effort not working. Bingo! Now everything's working, and Oh, to be immersed in my Beats again! I didnt know how much I missed it!

Thanks to the forum for everyone's efforts

Jan 23, 2016 6:57 PM in response to PoorPelly

Hi There,

I have been doing some intensive research on this matter for the past couple of weeks now, you'll be glad to know you are not the only one and you are not loosing your mind, it is in fact a compatibility issue in IOS 9.2/9.2.1 and beats firmware 1.1.12, they fixed the issue in an update for the beats in 2.1.8 however the issue being earlier headset will not pull this update and say they are up to date on 1.1.12 which leaves us stuck with the bug, I have found a fix for this but it involves updating your phone to IOS 9.3 (publoc beta)

have a look at this thread Beats studio wireless keeps disconnecting I have been managing it explains it more in full detail my research over the past couple of weeks, also the instruction for the fix at the very end of the thread.

cheers,

Jason.

Beats won't stay paired to iphone 6+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.