Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dont have an Apple ID called *********.com but I keep getting a flash saying sign in to I cloud with this id. how do I remove it

i don't have an Apple id called ******.com but now I keep getting a pop up saying sign in to i cloud with that id. how do I resolve this.

<E-mail Edited by Host>

iPad Air, null

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 7:45 AM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2015 8:58 AM in response to abizerpetiwala

Is it your id that is signed into Settings > iCloud on the iPad ? If not then sign out via Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. If Find My iPad is enabled you will need to the password of the account that's currently logged in - if you don't know the password then do you know whose account it is, and/or did you buy the iPad used ? If you bought the iPad used then contact the previous owner and ask them to remove the iPad from their account (only he/she can remove the iPad from their account) : Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account - Apple Support

If you bought the iPad new and don't know the account's password then you could try going to an Apple store or contacting iTunes Support online and see if they can remove the iPad from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of purchase (e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it) before they might help.

(For info we are fellow users here on these forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple, you shouldn't post email addresses on here.)

I dont have an Apple ID called *********.com but I keep getting a flash saying sign in to I cloud with this id. how do I remove it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.