Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

share an icloud email with different apple ids

I'm working with 3 other people, and we use Mail for Mac (all have different Apple IDs) and all have access to 3 different email accounts hosted through our domain. We're looking for a solution for archiving emails in order to keep our inbox under control. Smart boxes don't work because they don't show up on the different devices (computers/phones etc). Is it possible that we could set up and share an iCloud email address that all would be able to access? We'd basically be using it as a place to store/archive our emails. Is this possible? Or are there any other solutions out there? Thanks in advance!!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 11:30 AM

Not sure exactly what you mean when you say you have email accounts hosted on your domain. Is this a corporate mail server? Email provided by a hosting company?

Whichever it is, if it were me, I'd just set up another email account on the same system and the three of you can forward any messages that need to be archived to that address so they're stored in a central location.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2015 11:30 AM in response to SundeckSolutions

Not sure exactly what you mean when you say you have email accounts hosted on your domain. Is this a corporate mail server? Email provided by a hosting company?

Whichever it is, if it were me, I'd just set up another email account on the same system and the three of you can forward any messages that need to be archived to that address so they're stored in a central location.

share an icloud email with different apple ids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.