Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Delete Music - iPhone 6 iOS 8.3

I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 8.3 and I cannot delete these last pesky 16 songs off my music app. Some are songs I have downloaded from iTunes, some are not, some are songs my husband downloaded to HIS phone through HIS iTunes, but on the same mac (??) And some, I have no idea how they are in my phone to begin with. I have deleted all the rest but these still remain to no avail. I have tried everything I have seen out there as far as suggestions go. I have turned off "show all music" in settings. I turned off all music data in my storage in settings. I tried plugging my phone into my mac and going through iTunes and un-syncing/deleting that way. I even went as far as turning off allowing my music app to play using cellular data, but it still plays!!! (bc the original problem to all this is the music app automatically plays when I sync to my car. I can't even press pause bc it turns right back on - but that problem is more complicated bc it deal with Apple AND my car maker and they both blame each other ....and I don't have time to figure that out. I just want ALL songs deleted from my music app once and for all and nothing works. Anyone have any suggestions not mentioned here? Thank you!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 8:41 AM

3 replies

Can't Delete Music - iPhone 6 iOS 8.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.