Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a single off an album which hadn't released and when the album cam out i noticed the single and the album were separate.

Ive tried pretty much every way to combine them, ive googled answers and even looked for answers on apple but nothing has seemed to work. I tried to purchase that single again but its saying "album only". this is realllllllllllllllly starting to annoy me because i cant listen to the entire album. someone PLEASE help 😢

itunes-OTHER

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 9:39 AM

3 replies

Jun 3, 2015 10:30 AM in response to Weezy F Baby.

You can change the artwork for a track, or the whole album - selecting the individual track (or all tracks) and doing get-info should show you a series of tabs on the popup, the second one (on the current version of iTunes, can't remember if it was second in previous versions as well) being 'Artwork' ; you can click on the artwork for a track and copy, delete and paste into it

I purchased a single off an album which hadn't released and when the album cam out i noticed the single and the album were separate.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.